Organic Skin Care Brands That I Love


You don't have to search far for beauty products that are labelled as natural, but for the truly organic skin care brands you do have to dig deep. These little gems can cost more than your average facial cleanser or anti-aging serum, but if you are taking the organic living plunge (food, clothing, bedding, cleaning, and beauty), then you definitely want to make sure your skin care arsenal follows suit. 

Why use only organic beauty products?

There are a lot of reasons to raise your own personal standards from natural to organic. The well-being of the environment for one. Buying certified organic products sends the message that there is a demand, which leads to more support for organic agricultural production. 

Choosing organic skin care for your beauty needs does make a difference for your skin and for the earth's skin - no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers. Also, organic includes the use of techniques that will sustain and preserve the soil, such as growing a variety of crops or rotating to make sure the earth isn't over-farmed or robbed of key nutrients, nutrients that should be in your rose water and apricot kernel oil. 

Aside from the ethical and environmental benefit, you get to nourish and replenish your skin with pure, chemical-free, organic ingredients. Do organic herbs, fruits, and oils have more vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients than non-organic? They may, although I would think that the nutritional concentration depends on a variety of different factors, not just whether enough organic methods were used to garner certification. 

My top three organic skin care brands:


  1. Dr. Hauschka. This is my high-end, I treat myself once in awhile natural skin care choice. Everything is not actually 100% organic, but it all is either organic, ethically wild-harvested, or grown biodynamically (biodynamic farming practices revolve around improving and supporting a healthy planet. They are really fascinating and worth a look-up. I am presently using the Quince Day Cream, it was a splurge but I love it! It melts into my skin and is incredibly softening without weighing my skin down. It is intended for dry skin, but I like it with combination.
  2. John Masters Organics. I love this organic beauty line because it radiates simple purity. Even the marketing is clean and refined. There are only a handful of ingredients in each product. This makes sense to me. After all if you have 30 ingredients, your awesome green tea extract and pomegranate oil, the ingredients that may have got you to buy the product, may only make up a tiny portion of the whole recipe. Keep it simple, honest, and pure. Right now I am using the Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash, which is moderately priced, but more importantly it has literally lasted for 2 months and I still have quite a bit left. I also love the Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum.
  3. Acure. Another great organic skin care brand that I use regularly is Acure. They are the most affordable of the three so I have been able to try more of their products. I admit I haven't loved everything, but I keep going for the Argan Oil + Starflower Line Eraser as a super dry skin quencher. I am also a fan of the Rose + Red Tea Facial Toner. It is perfectly refreshing, although I can't say that it calms my skin as much as I would have expected. 
Go organic with your skin care! I think it is worth it and better for your skin. A lot of natural beauty brands are not as natural as they seem at first glance (just read the ingredient list) but they still carry the elevated prices. 

While organic beauty may cost more, you can always use my homemade natural skin care recipes for face masks and other DIY beauty products to stay within your budget! Please feel free to share if you have tried and enjoyed any organic skin care lines. I'm curious what other people like. I have no affiliation with any of the products or brands listed except for the image at top.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice information about this product. I want to buy this product. How I can buy this product.

Unknown said...

I am glad to visit your website. The content in your website is genuine and I want this roop amrit. Please tell me the procedure how to buy it.

Sara said...

Homemade natural Method look younger than actual age
That will give you best results
Step by step guide 👇

Natural method look younger than age

Follow my social networks for funny memes and odd news

Facebook page 👇
follow Facebook page
Twitter👇
Join Twitter
Telegram👇
Join Telegram

Post a Comment

Mountain Rose Herbs. A herbs, health and harmony c

Disclaimer

While I love my skin, I am not actually a dermatologist or a medical professional. The information on this site is not meant to treat or diagnose any health issues.